Wednesday 16 August 2017

About Me





My name is Rick Wilson, I am a professionally qualified counsellor accredited by the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) and I adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice.

My experince: I have worked with adults of all ages from different walks of life covering a broad range of personal issues. For example, I have worked with individuals with disordered eating in a primary care setting. Also with adults experiencing relational, attachment and addiction issues in a city centre environment, and with younger adults as an associate counsellor in a university setting. I am currently working for Psychological Services in the NHS.

My qualifications:

Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision 2014
BACP Accredited Counsellor 2013
CPCAB Understanding Substance Misuse 2012
BA (Hons) Humanistic Counselling 2012
Diploma in Humanistic Counselling 2010
Certificate in Counselling Skills 2008
Certificate in Humanities 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment